Marion Municipal Court
Municipal Court Information
Please contact the Municipal Court with inquiries regarding citations Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and leave a message for the court clerk who will return your calls between 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Any requests can be submitted via email to ATagle@cityofmariontx.org or through U.S. Postal Mail; prior to the hearing date on the citation.
Payments can be made online, by mail, or in person at Marion City Hall.
Marion City Hall Building
303 S Center St.
Marion, TX 78124
Honorable Judge W.D. Hunter
Payment of your traffic ticket:
The court accepts cash, credit cards (Visa or MasterCard – an administrative fee is applied for this service) money orders or cashiers checks made payable to the City of Marion.
You will need the following Information:
- Full name on Citation
- Drivers License #
- The Citation Number,
- Enter A Plea of Guilty or No Contest
- Manually Enter the Ticket Amount
- Billing Information and Payment Information
- Visa and MasterCard is accepted
- There is an administrative fee for this service, depending on the amount of your payment
|Municipal Court Information|
|Driving Safety Course||Learn More|
|Deferred Disposition||Learn More|
|Plea Information||Learn More|
The Judge must see all juveniles (under the age of 17). A court date will be mailed to the address on the citation.
Failure to pay fines will result in a Warrant.
All individuals are encouraged to call or email the Court in lieu of making personal appearances to ask any questions or concerns.
- Call the court at (830) 914-2391 (Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm) Leave a voicemail message with your name and phone number and your call will be returned between 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Email the court at ATagle@cityofmariontx.org