close menu
This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

Marion Municipal Court

Municipal Court Information  
Court Held:  1st Wednesday of Each Month 2:00 p.m.

Please contact the Municipal Court with inquiries regarding citations  Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and leave your name, citation number and phone number for the court clerk to return your call. 

Any special requests need to be arranged with the court clerk or through U.S. Postal Mail; prior to the hearing date on the citation.

Payments can be made by mail or in person by certified check or money order at Marion City Hall or through the link below:

Court Location:
Marion City Hall Building 
303 S Center St.
Marion, TX 78124
(830) 914-2391 

Presiding Judge:
Honorable Judge W.D. Hunter

Payment of your traffic ticket: 

Money Orders or Cashiers Checks should be made payable to the City of Marion. 

You will need the following Information:
  • Full name on Citation
  • Drivers License #
  • The Citation Number,
  • Enter A Plea of Guilty or No Contest
  • Manually Enter the Ticket Amount
  • Billing Information and Payment Information
Municipal Court Information
Driving Safety Course Learn More
Deferred Disposition Learn More
Plea Information Learn More

The Judge must see all juveniles (under the age of 17) in person accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.  A court date will be mailed to the address on the citation.

Failure to pay fines will result in a Warrant. 

All individuals are encouraged to call or email the Court in lieu of making personal appearances to ask any questions or concerns.

  • Call the municipal court for traffic fines at (830) 914-2391 (Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm)  Leave a voicemail message with your name, citation number and phone number for the court clerk to return your call.