Marion Municipal Court
Municipal Court Information
The City of Marion Municipal Court is available Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.(Except on Holidays)
Any request can be submitted via email to RBautista@cityofmariontx.org or by mail; by the hearing date on citation.
Payments can be made online, mail or over the counter at City of Marion - City Hall.
Court is located at the City Hall Building:
303 S Center St.
Marion, TX 78124
Honorable Judge W.D. Hunter
Payment of your traffic ticket:
The court accepts cash, credit cards (Visa or MasterCard – an administrative fee is applied for this service) money orders or cashiers checks made payable to the City of Marion.You may use a credit card to make your payment through the City’s Payment Portal Pay your ticket online!
You will need the following Information:
- Full name on Citation
- Drivers License #
- The Citation Number,
- Enter A Plea of Guilty or No Contest
- Manually Enter the Ticket Amount
- Billing Information and Payment Information
- Visa and MasterCard is accepted
- There is an administrative fee for this service, depending on the amount of your payment
|Municipal Court Information|
|Driving Safety Course||Learn More|
|Deferred Disposition||Learn More|
|Plea Information||Learn More|
The Judge must see all juveniles (under the age of 17). A court date will be mailed to the address on the citation.
Failure to pay fines will result in a Warrant.
All individuals are encouraged to call or email the Court in lieu of making personal appearances to ask any questions or concerns.
- Call the court at (830)914-2391 (Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm)(Except on Holidays)
- Email the court at RBautista@cityofmariontx.org